Feed improver, increases the consumption and the use of TMR. Stimulates liver function and actively reduces the negative energy balance. Delivers more milk and/or better fat and protein content. In addition, Acibet® G contains natural betaine which stimulates rumen fermentation and microbial protein synthesis, and improves animal health.
- Natural betaine
- Formic acid
- Lactic acid
- Citric acid
- Malic acid
Applied in the mixed ration (TMR) or individually supplied over the roughage or compound feed at the feeding fence.
- Cows produce more milk or milk with better components thanks to the natural betaine which stimulates the functioning of the rumen
- Reduces and shortens the negative energy balance, prevention of ketosis (= acetonemia)
- Beneficial influence on the rate of somatic cells
- Increases feed consumption
- The cattle gets back in shape and the immune defence recovers faster
- Better fertility
- Better liver function and energy management
- Faster growth of beef cattle
- Slows down scalding
The recommended amount is 250 – 350 g/animal/day.
- Appearance: Liquid
- Packaging: 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round
Glycoboost is a high quality and tasty glycogenic energy booster for dairy cattle during the transition phase and the first 100 days of lactation. Glycoboost reduces and shortens the negative energy balance and therefore prevents ketosis (= acetonemia) and its negative consequences. In addition, Glycoboost contains natural betaine which stimulates fermentation in the rumen and improves animal health. The combined supplementation of rumen protein and energy ensures optimal production of microbial protein (DVE) from the rumen.