Multi-Mineral Mix is a liquid supplementary feed for poultry and sows containing macro- and microminerals for water supplementation. The nutritional functions of these nutrients are numerous and affect bone development, disease resistance and immunity. In addition, in poultry, eggshell quality, hatching outcome, footpad dermatitis and hock lesions improve. The Multi-Mineral Mix is used in sows to remedy leg problems, to strengthen the durability of the legs and to give fertility an extra boost. Finally, they counteract the adverse effects of stressors on growth and feed intake.
- Organic glycine chelated trace minerals iron (Fe), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn) and
- Sodium and magnesium salts
- Highly available inorganic phosphorus
A regular supplementation through the drinking water for poultry and sows. Glycinates can be dissolved directly in water and are, therefore, easy to handle and highly efficient.
Macro- and microminerals have multiple functions in animal production processes and can be divided into four main pillars:
- Structural: Can form important structural components in body tissues and organs: Mg and P in bone and muscle
- Physiological: Can occur in body fluids and tissues as electrolytes: Na, K, Cl in blood
- Catalytic: Can act as catalysts or cofactors for enzyme and hormone systems: Fe, Cu, Zn, Mn in an enormous range of enzymes
- Regulatory: Can regulate cell replication and development: Zn with gene expression
- 1 – 2 l/1000 l drinking water
The pH of the drinking water should be between 3.5 and 4.0, so the dosage has to be adjusted if necessary.
- Appearance: liquid
- 0,5 l – 1 l – 5 l bottle
- 25 kg can
- 200 kg drum
- 1000 kg PE container (IBC)
Other packaging on request.
- Storage: At ambient temperature in a well ventilated and out of direct sunshine storage. Prevent heating above 30 ºC and cooling below 5 ºC.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
Multi-Mineral Mix is a liquid complementary feed for poultry and contains macro- and microminerals for drinking water supplementation. The nutritional role of these nutrients are numerous and affect disease resistance and immunity, bone development, egg shell quality, hatchability in breeders, footpad dermatitis and hock burn lesions, and finally they counteract the adverse effects of stressors on growth and feed intake.