Universal, non-corrosive silage preservative. Suitable for treatment of top layer.
- Propionic acid/sodium propionate
- Acetic acid/sodium acetate
- Benzoic acid/sodium benzoate
Suitable for top layer treatment or to be mixed in the total mixed ration.
- Silage agent for wet grains, grass, corn, alfalfa, CCM and whole plants
- More stable silage
- Less heating of the silage when exposed to air (scalding inhibitor)
- Less loss of nutritional value
- Makes silage tastier for a better consumption
- Top layer treatment: 0.3 l/m², if necessary dilute with water for homogeneous distribution over the silage
- For mixing in humid grain and feed materials: 2 – 10 kg/ton depending on humidity and conservation period
- Appearance: Liquid
- Packaging: 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round.
Acibet® TMR prevents heating of TMR effectively, makes total mixed rations and de-ensiled forages stay longer fresh and tasty and thereby improves feed intake. In addition, Acibet®TMR contains natural betaine that stimulates rumen fermentation and thus microbial protein synthesis, and improves animal health.
Jodocid Eco prevents heating of feedstuff and TMR effectively in rations for organic farming.
Jodosil NC is a universal silage agent, non-corrosive to materials. Also ideal for treating the top layer of silage.